The Sexual Health Boards & Forums have grown tremendously over the past years and we thank all of you for being a part of this growing community. In order to keep the forums running well and to prevent problems, please follow these simple rules for the forums here. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact one of the Staff Members.
- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
- Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
- Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum, email, visitor messages, blog comments, picture comments and private message systems to spam other members.
- Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts. For style changes and general 'how-to' questions this should be 24 hours. For specific troubleshooting issues, use 12 hours as a guideline.
- We also do not allow posts or links to sites that are disturbed in nature or violate Vibrance community standards. The Vibrance team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
- Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
- Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
- While we are quite happy to have constructive comparative conversations about competitor's products, we will not tolerate blatant adverts or the sort of 'ooh look, yet another bulletin board' threads. Also, we would appreciate it if you refrain from blatant bashing of other boards.
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- If you are going to post non-English on these forums, please also post an English Translation of your post.
- Posts discussing moderator actions are also not allowed.
- Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
- You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
- You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests.
- We also reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums are a privilege and not a right.
Advertising Services and Solicitation
We do not allow people to post threads or to send private messages or emails to users here that advertise or solicit any products, services, funds or donations. Explicit advertising and soliciting in signatures is also prohibited.
- Linking to a commercial product/service is fine, provided it is not a product or service that competes with a product or service offered by Vibrance Associates and it is not an affiliate program link for Vibrance or any other affiliate program.
- Promotional text for a commercial product or service is ok, provided there are no price(s) of product(s) or service(s) listed.
- A link and promotional text for a site that is not commercial and does not contain product(s) and/or service(s) is allowed, provided the site does not violate Vibrance community standards. The Vibrance team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
- Duplicate links to the same URL in a signature are not allowed.
- Animated avatars are not allowed. Sorry.
- Avatars that may be confused with official staff avatars are not allowed.
- Use of the Vibrance logo or any of the partner site logos in avatars is not allowed.
All signatures should not exceed the following limits
- You can't have both text and images in your signature
- For text signatures: 4 lines normal size, 8 lines small size and up to 90 chars per line. Font sizes above 2 are not allowed. (Blank lines count as lines.)
- Do not use images with large text to bypass the previous item
- For images in signatures: 1 image up to 300 pixels wide, 125 pixels tall and 20k in size
- Animated images in a signature are not allowed
Although the administrators and moderators of Vibrance Community Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Vibrance Community Forum, nor Vibrance Associates, LLC. (developers of the Vibrance Network) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violation of any laws.
The owners of Vibrance Community Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
We reserve the right to update and modify these rules as the needs of the community dictate to ensure the smooth operation of this community.
By registering for this bulletin board you agree that you are at least 18 years of age.